2012 year was very productive for me and my family. I can easily call it the year of changes. We have changed a lot in our life.
Goals achieved in 2012:
- We have moved to the beautiful New Zealand. That was very exciting process.
- My wife got pregnant and our kid Nathaniel was born. I was taken part in the birthing process and cut the cord myself.
- I have got New Zealand approved qualification.
- I have got good job in New Zealand.
- We have bought a new car.
- I have bought Macbook Pro with Retina display.
- My wife has bought Thunderbolt display.
- We have learned english enough to communicate with other people and watch movies. Still there are a lot of mistakes but we will work this out.
- We have launched Easy Words Learning iOS Application and website.
- We have started yoga classes and tennis.
- We have traveled to Cape Reinga, Napier, Rotorua, Wellington, Taupo, Ruapehu.
- We both grown like a professionals.
I believe that 2013 - is the year of stability and success.
Plans for 2013:
- Launch 2 more iOS applications.
- Get New Zealand full driving license.
- Get New Zealand residence visa.
- Start surfing.
- Travel to South Island.
- Start personal blog in english.
- Move to North Shore.
- Buy motorbike.